- About Us
Team experienced in preparing iXBRL accounts right from start of iXBRL mandate. HMRC Recognised.1500+ happy customers in 6 countries.Try Us Now
FinTags - What is in a name?
FinTags operates at the cross roads of financial reporting and data tagging.
Data tagging, in formats like XBRL ("eXtensible Business Reporting Language"), has gained popularity as a way to enhance financial reporting. Financial statements, which hitherto has been just passive document, thus tagged can be turned into powerful interactive data that can be analyzed through spreadsheets or analytical software for better intelligence. Our name is derived to emphasis our focus on data tagging in financial reporting.
While currently we are delivering solutions based on XBRL technology, we are also gearing up to extend our financial data tagging expertise to deliver solutions around blockchain and artificial intelligence.
12 Years of XBRL experience
4 Steps for iXBRL conversion
To ensure our customers seek our XBRL services again...and again
As a XBRL services provider our team goal is deliver you an experience so easy and good that you will not hesitate to use our services again or refer us willingly to your network of contacts. We aim to achieve this by
- Delivering a high quality and accurate XBRL report on time.
- Provide a secure and easy-to-use web portal as a platform of service, assured by information security and data privacy.
- Offer the service at most competitive price possible with conscious effort to reduce the cost of acquiring customer.
Competitive Differentiator - Our Culture
Our customer's positive emotional experience with us matters most.
We focus to stay a step ahead of our competitors by creating differentiators that offer meaningful benefits for our customers. So
- Our pricing model is based on simply the actual number of pages - not page bands, as offered by our competitors. An industry first.
- All our customer-facing employees are empowered to refund with no questions asked if our customer is unhappy with any aspect of our service.
- While we understand that refund itself does not always necessarily resolves our customer's issue, it is a reminder to ourselves that we cannot survive if we don't deliver superior emotional customer experience than our competitors do, day-in and day-out.