For Dormant Companies
Your company is usually dormant for Corporation Tax if it:
- has stopped trading and has no other income, for example investments
- is a new limited company that hasn’t started trading
- is an unincorporated association or club owing less than £100 Corporation Tax
- is a flat management company .
Dormant companies are still required to file a Company Tax Return (CT600) with HMRC, even if they have no tax liability but were previously trading before becoming dormant. However companies that are dormant from the date of incorporation are exempt from filing any tax returns until they become active.
If your company has dormant company status, you will not be required to submit profit and loss accounts to Companies House. Instead, you can submit a set of 'dormant company accounts'.
The FinTags Advantage
As a dormant account you would need the assurance that your HMRC filing obligation is complete with minimal cost incurred. At FinTags, we work to provide you that comfort
- Single point of contact for all queries
- Single-shop for iXBRL conversion of annual accounts and tax computations
- Assistance and guaranteed filing support for CT600 filing with HMRC and accounts with Companies House
- Extended support outside business hours
- Guaranteed pricing
You can register online in our website to access our secure portal. You will be assigned your own account through which you can upload the financial documents in Word, Excel or pdf formats.In case you face any problem, the customer relations manager assigned to you will assist.
As soon as the iXBRL package is ready within your expected turnaround time, your will recive an email alert to inform that the files are available for download from your account. The iXBRL packgae includes the iXBRL instance document and rpeort highlighting any tagging decisiosn that are subjective and needs your review and approval
Payment can be made online processed vai secure payment gateway using credit card account or banking account.
We offer support through chat, phone or email during normal business hours. We work with you through any number of revisions until sucessful filing with HMRC at no additional cost.
Need more information?
Please fill the Request a call-back form below and we will respond within 60 minutes, if you would like to
- Request for a specific information
- Ask a query related to our iXBRL tagging and conversion services
- Request for a price quote