For Charity Companies
In February 2019, HMRC officials told the Charity Tax Group that as part of a compliance review the 3,000 charities with the largest Gift Aid claims would be asked to complete a tax return this year.
If your charity has income that doesn’t qualify for tax relief you must complete a tax return. Even if you have no tax to pay, complete a tax return only if HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) asks you to.
The type of tax return depends on how the Charity is structured during incorporation.
- If your charity is a limited company or unincorporated association then you should complete a Company Tax Return. Limited companies must also send annual accounts to Companies House.
- If your charity is a trust set up by a trust deed or will, then you should complete a Trust and Estate Self-Assessment tax return.
The FinTags Advantage
As a charity company you would need the assurance that your HMRC filing obligation is complete with minimal cost incurred. At FinTags, we work to provide you that comfort
- Single point of contact for all queries
- Single-shop for iXBRL conversion of annual accounts and tax computations
- Assistance and guaranteed filing support for CT600 filing with HMRC and accounts with Companies House
- Extended support outside business hours
- Guaranteed pricing
You can register online in our website to access our secure portal. You will be assigned your own account through which you can upload the financial documents in Word, Excel or pdf formats.In case you face any problem, the customer relations manager assigned to you will assist.
As soon as the iXBRL package is ready within your expected turnaround time, your will recive an email alert to inform that the files are available for download from your account. The iXBRL packgae includes the iXBRL instance document and rpeort highlighting any tagging decisiosn that are subjective and needs your review and approval
Sed facilisis lorem in orci bibendum ullamcorper. Mauris vitae augue elementum, sodales nulla a, semper ligula. Nullam vel enim risus. Integer rhoncus hendrerit.
We offer support through chat, phone or email during normal business hours. We work with you through any number of revisions until sucessful filing with HMRC at no additional cost.