iXBRL accounts for CT600 filing with HMRCOptions for converting annual accounts and tax computations to iXBRL format
What documents are required for submitting Company Tax Return to HMRC?
The online CT submission pack filed through the Government Gateway will need to consist of the following attachments:
- Corporate Tax Return forms (Form CT600) in XML;
- Corporation Tax computation in iXBRL;
- Statutory annual accounts of the legal entity in iXBRL (using right taxonomy);
- Other supporting schedules in pdf.
What are the resources required for submitting Company Tax Return to HMRC?
Filers have to deal with:
- Converting and tagging CT computations in iXBRL
- Creating, converting and tagging entity accounts in iXBRL
- Converting other supporting schedules in pdf;
- Producing CT600 return forms in XML
- Accessing the government gateway to file online (e-filing);
What are the options available preparing iXBRL and XML documents?.
Companies have multiple options to consider when it comes to preparing their iXBRL reports. The best option will depend on the resources available in house.
- If you are already using a third party software then consider the possibility that the software vendor may have already have incorporated the feature that allows you to export data into inline XBRL. These software may include accounting software, enterprise resource planning software, or disclosure management software.
- If you prefer to fully integrate XBRL reporting into your existing systems and processes then you may want to consider the expertise of software service providers.
- If you have in-house expertise then you can install a customized software package which incorporates the appropriate taxonomy and allows tagging of data elements against the taxonomy.
- If you prefer an expert’s help then you could consider outsourcing XBRL production altogether to iXBRL expert like FinTags. We receive your existing financial statements in non-XBRL format accounts (e.g. Word or PDF format) and send you back experts tagged iXBRL files after quality check and successful test filing with HMRC.
Why should you consider iXBRL Tagging Services from FinTags?
FinTags is a compelling choice for companies seeking to outsource their iXBRL reporting process. FinTags team have been involved in preparing iXBRL reports right from the time it was mandated in the UK by HMRC in 2011 and in Ireland by Revenue in 2013.
To benefit our clients, our iXBRL service offers meaningful differentiating features from our competitors such as
- Sensible pricing : based on actual number of pages tagged and not based on page bands
- No questions asked refund policy: Our competitors assure quality, assured filing with HMRC and on time delivery. We go one step ahead - all our customer facing employees are authorized to refund money without any questions if you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service.